There is young blood in the English cricket team known as Harry Brook. He has shown his ability to hit hard and play according to the match conditions. Ben Stokes, the test team captain and one of the greatest all-rounders of England has said that Harry Brook is Virat Kohli of the English cricket team.
Recently in a test match, he demonstrated his talent by scoring Pakistan’s first test century. He takes 80 balls to score his first century against a good bowling attack in Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi. And hits 468 runs with a 93.60 average in five innings of three tests, three hundred and one fifty included.
Table of contents
- Harry Brook Biography
- What is the full name of Harry Brook?
- What is Harry Brook birthday, and where was he born?
- What is the zodiac sign of Harry Brook?
- What is the role of Brook in the England cricket team?
- Which country is Harry Book a citizen of?
- What are schooling and the college where he studied?
- What religion does Harry Brook follow?
- What is the net worth of Harry Brook?
- What is the physical state of Harry Brook?
- The Personal Life of Harry Brook
- The cricketing career of Harry Brook
Harry Brook Biography
With this article, we will learn about major factors in his life and his net worth. Including his height, salary, girlfriend, cricketing career, and other aspects of his life. In a nutshell, we will read about Harry Brook biography.
What is the full name of Harry Brook?
His full name is Harry Cherrington Brook.
What is Harry Brook birthday, and where was he born?
His date of birth is February 22, 1999, and his place of birth is Keighley, United Kingdom.
What is the zodiac sign of Harry Brook?
Pisces is the zodiac sign of Harry Brook.
What is the role of Brook in the England cricket team?
He plays as a top-order batsman and is a helpful part-time right-arm medium pacer.
Which country is Harry Book a citizen of?
He is an English cricketer from Yorkshire, England.
What are schooling and the college where he studied?
He completed his schooling at Ilkley Grammar School, in Yorkshire. And got a scholarship to study at Sedbergh Independent Boarding School, in Cumbria. There is no information regarding the higher education of Harry Brook.
What religion does Harry Brook follow?
Harry Brook is a Christian.
What is the net worth of Harry Brook?
His net worth is estimated to be between $3 million and $5 million, or £250,000 and $410,000. His main source of income is IPL, from which he earns $1.6 million (approximately £130,000).
What is the physical state of Harry Brook?
Harry Brook is 5 feet, 11 inches, or 1.83 meters tall, and his hair and eyes are black. He is 75 kilograms or 165 lbs.
Chest – 36 inches
Waist – 30 inches
Biceps – 12 inches
The Personal Life of Harry Brook
- Harry Brook comes from a cricketing family, and both his parents and grandparents played club cricket for many years.
- Born in Keighley, Yorkshire, England, on February 22, 1999.
- His father, David, was also a good top-order batter for Burley. Nick and Richard, his uncles, had both played for Burley.
- His grandfather Tony had also played for Burley with Green Lande and participated in the Aire-Wharfe League.
- He is in a relationship with Lucy Lyles.
- There is no information regarding his sibling, and we will update this section once we get confirmation.
- He started playing at an early age.
- He got a scholarship to read at Sedbergh School.
The cricketing career of Harry Brook
- Martin Speight was very impressed by Harry Brook performance and shot-making abilities.
- Dave Cooper, a member of Burley’s cricket club, quickly recognized his talent and helped him shine.
- Harry made his first-class debut in 2016 against Pakistan, a team from Headingly.
- He made his County Championship debut against Middlesex on June 19, 2017. The match was at Lord’s, and he scored three hundred in the series.
- Soon, he got the chance to play on an international tour of India with England’s Under-19 team. England’s team competed in two test matches and five one-day matches.
- In 2017, he captained England’s Under-19 cricket team in a five-match series against India.
- The same year, he was appointed captain of the Under-19 team for the Under-19 World Cup, organized in New Zealand. He was the top run scorer for England in the tournament with 239, including a century.
- He played his first T-20 on July 5, 2018, against Yorkshire in the T-20 Blast series.
- He has agreed to join the Northern Superchargers in the Hundreds tournament in 2021 and 2022.
- He played in the Pakistan Super League 2021 for the Lahore Qalandars. His best came against Islamabad United when three wickets were down for only 12 runs. And he scored 102 in 49 balls, which helped Lahore reach 197.
- Indeed, it was his first T-20 century and the record for the youngest player to hit 100 in the Pakistan Super League.
- Selectors named him in England’s T-20 series against West Indies. And he played his first senior-level T-20 match.
- English selectors choose him to make his test debut in the same year. Despite not making the starting eleven, he will play in the next test series against South Africa on September 8, 2022.
- He was selected for the home series against India but could not make the playing XI.
- He qualified for the Men’s T-20 World Cup, held in Australia, and England won the tournament.
- He received R2.3 million (134000 USD) or 1.11 crore INR to play in a new T-20 competition based in South Africa. He will play for the Johannesburg Super Kings.
- For three centuries, he was the leading scorer in the Pakistan series.
- The biggest achievement for Harry Brook in Franchise cricket is playing in the Indian Premier League 2023 Edition for Sun Rise Hyderabad. The SRH team won him in an auction for $1.6 million, or nearly 13.25 crores INR.