Virat Kohli needs no introduction in modern cricket. It was a time when Sachin Tendulkar was retiring, and Indians were worried about the next rising star for the Indian men’s cricket team. But Virat was the man who carried that legacy to the next generation and set new milestones in the cricketing world.
According to the data, Virat is listed in the top ten most famous sports people on Instagram. Now, he has more than 200 million followers on Instagram and a single cricketer there.
What is his real name of him?
What is the date of birth of Virat Kohli?
On the 5th of November 1988, Virat Kohli was born. He is now 34 years old.
What are his birthplace and hometown?
His birthplace is New Delhi, Delhi, India.
What is the zodiac sign of Virat Kohli?
Scorpio is the zodiac sign of Virat Kohli.
Does Virat Kohli have Indian citizenship?
Yes. Virat has Indian citizenship.
What was the name of the school where he studied?
He completed his schooling at Vishal Bharti Public School, Delhi, and Saviour Convent senior secondary school, located in Paschim Vihar, Delhi. He completed his studies until the 12th grade.
What are his physical stats?
He is 5 feet and 9 inches tall, or 175 centimetres. He is 69 kilograms or 150 lbs.
What religion does he follow?
He follows Hinduism and belongs to the Khatri caste.
What is the net worth of Virat Kohli?
Virat Kohli’s net worth is almost $115 million, and in INR, it is almost 892 crore. Currently, he is the highest-paid cricketer on the India cricket team.
The family background of Virat Kohli –
Virat hails from a medium-class family, and his father was late. Prem Kohli was a criminal lawyer, and his mother, Saroj Kohli, is a housewife.
He has two older siblings, Bhawan Kohli (sister) and Vikas Kohli (brother).
Read Interesting Virat Kohli Facts –
2011 It was his first tour to Australia, and Virat Kohli showed the middle finger to the Sydney crowds because they abused him.
- Occasionally, Virat Kohli does drink, and in the year 2019, through a tweet, he has turned vegetarian.
- He has been determined to be a cricketer since his third year. He had no future backup plan apart from being a cricketer and worked so hard to earn the position. Today, people give examples of him.
- He met his coach, Raj Kumar Sharma, at the age of 9 and a half years. His father took him to coach in the West Delhi Cricket Academy, and Ajit Chaudhary (the Delhi state coach) called him Cheeku.
- The most touching moment of his life In 2006, when his father died due to a brain stroke, He made 90 runs in the Delhi match against Karnataka.
- He believes in superstitions and does not miss his black wristbands and Kada at match time.
- He is one of the most aggressive players. Once fought with Gautam Gambhir during an IPL match in the year 2013. But, he is very emotional as well. Which has been seen many times on camera.
- Few people know that Kohli owns an International Premier Tennis League team named the UAE Royals.
In 2017, it was on December 11th when actress Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli tied the most holy knot known as marriage. Their marriage ceremony took place in Tuscany, Italy. Only close relatives and friends were present there. On January 11, 2021, the couple blessed with a baby girl, Vamika.
His favorite actors and actresses are:
Aamir Khan, Robert Downey Jr., and John Depp.
Aishwarya Rai, Katrina Kaif, Kareena Khan Kapoor, and Penelope Cruz.
His Favorite Cricketer and Sportsperson –
Sachin Tendulkar, Shane Warne, and Herschelle Gibbs are his favorite cricketers.
Apart from cricket, he like Roger Federer, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Kobe Bryant.